Sunburst Animal Hospital is providing the following services to our clients to help prevent the spread of the COVID-19 virus:
* Curbside appointments - when you arrive for your appointment, please wait in your car and call our practice at (602) 938-1860. The staff will let you know what procedures to follow for you and your pet.
* Limiting appointment availability for healthy pets for the next 14 days. Please contact Sunburst if you have any questions regarding the health of your pet and if a service is needed.
* More options to ensure prescriptions are available.
* If you are picking up medication or food, we will deliver these items to your car and take payment over the phone.
* Staff will continue to follow the highest standard of cleaning and disinfecting throughout the hospital.
* Staff are not reporting to work if they are experiencing any illness or respiratory symptoms.
Sunburst Animal Hospital sees patients for urgent and emergency cases during regular office hours. However, we do not offer 24-hour care. If you have an emergency after hours you will be referred to an emergency animal clinic. There are two locations on this side of town and one north of Sunburst:
Bluepearl Specialty + Emergency Pet Hospital
9875 W Peoria Avenue
Peoria, Arizona 85345
Phone: (623) 974-1520
Cross Streets: 99th Avenue & Peoria
1st Pet Veterinary Center
18453 North 7th Avenue
Phoenix, AZ 85023
Phone: (623) 849-0700
Cross streets: Union Hills and 7th Ave
VETMED - 24 hour Emergency Pet Hospital
20610 North Cave Creek Road
Phoenix, AZ 85024
Phone: (602) 697-4695
Cross streets: Cave Creek Road and Hwy 101